As organizations grow the size of their businesses, the volume of the data they own grows in parallel. Any organization that holds or processes personal data also owns a legal responsibility to handle it in compliance with many data privacy regulations.
IDC predicts that by 2020, more than 1.5 billion people, or nearly 1/4 of the world’s population, will be affected by data breaches.
To ensure compliance, organizations need to make changes to their policies, processes, and contracts, as well as to their data storage and security systems. Those changes can be complex, costly, and significant.
An end-to-end and bespoke data privacy solution from Virtusa xLabs can help organizations implement robust data protections. The solution can be integrated into the organizational enterprise risk management (ERM) framework, which helps organizations to achieve:
|Enhanced controls and notifications||Transparent policies and procedures||Governance dashboard|
- Improve your data management processes with effective organization of data collection and storage
- Increase data security measures with tighter control over data workflows
- Achieve greater trust, loyalty, and engagement with your customers by putting transparency into personal data handling
- Comply with data privacy laws and regulations
- Build on your organization’s positive brand reputation