With over 150 associates engaged in Master Data Management (MDM) based initiatives, we offer end-to-end MDM services covering MDM strategy, custom MDM solutions, OOTB MDM configuration and implementation. We have strategic partnerships with IBM, Talend, Oracle and Informatica.
Recent MDM success stories:
- Provided a common Talend based data management platform for integration, migration and MDM solutions for a major home warranty company
- Delivered a unified view of each customer for a consistent user experience across channels for a leading travel company
- Enabled 360-degree customer view for a major telecom firm through customer master data store
- Rationalized legacy product catalogs for a major telecom firm resulting in reduced time-to-market
- Implemented a master repository for Address and Name for all systems to consume with a real-time matching tool to support the creation and search of addresses
Our accelerators include data governance consulting framework, MDM assessment framework and templates, data quality analysis framework, MDM matching framework, product-agnostic customer data matching and cleansing framework, a library of models, rules and frameworks to implement MDM solutions, product mastering frameworks and modelling solutions.
- Data model accelerators: We offer data model accelerators that jump start project implementations. We have created common, domain-focused data model accelerators specific to the organization’s unique use cases based on our numerous MDM successes across industries. These accelerators provide lists of common master data elements by domain, expedite identification of master data elements, enable the ability to add data elements that may be required later, include innovative “catalog” approach for new requirements, save time by focusing only on domains of interest and improve the quality of the solution.
- Technology agnostic data-deduplication framework:
- A product-agnostic, data-driven and configurable matrix matching framework
- Data quality tagging methodology based on the taxonomy of customer information
- Improved compliance through audit facility for changes made by stewards to data to detect frauds
- A predefined set of business rules for organization and individual domain matching operational and analytical use
- Supports window as well as reference matching algorithms
- International data model and best practices based on ISO standards
- Reusable solution components built to drive down costs for integration
- Single customer view – reusable components:
- Business services model to manage and publish master data
- Configurable matching framework for different sources systems – rules applied based on source data profile/patterns
- Common data-driven survivorship model to handle different sources
- Generic enrichment services for customer and address information and exception handling routines
- Common data refresh/integration patterns
- Generic cleansing routines, e.g., telephone and email cleansing, exclusions across source systems