We design and build foundational data platforms to support enterprise-wide digital transformation.
- Data platforms in RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, etc.)
- DWH Appliances (Netezza, SAP HANA, Teradata)
- Cloud-based DW (AWS, HP Vertica, etc.)
- NO SQL platforms (including Hadoop, neo4j, MongoDB, etc.)
We have extensive experience in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) of data from a wide variety of sources including legacy applications, ERP systems, CRM and other web content, Standard relational databases, HDFS, unstructured data including social media, blogs, machine data, NoSQL Databases, MongoDB, Cassandra, Hbase, on-premise cloud-based applications, Files (e.g. XML, Excel, CSV, flat files) and web service APIs.
Our specialized enterprise information integration skills in cutting-edge ETL tools including DataStage, Oracle Data Integrator, MS-SSIS, Informatica, Talend, AbInitio and the like that support delivery of scalable and reliable data integration solutions to our clients across the globe. Virtusa’s data integration service capabilities acquire structured and unstructured data from virtually any source, integrate and deliver quality data in a high-performance environment.
Our success stories:
- Cloud-based analytical data platform for a leading price comparison provider: Developed a next generation cloud-based analytical data platform through new enterprise data models – consolidated, conformed and consistent.
- Agile data lake to monetize data effectively for a leading healthcare analytics provider: Developed a Hadoop based agile data lake, streamlined data ingestion, distributed data storage – data lake (HDFS) and standardized and provided scalable data processing.
- Hadoop data platform for a leading media and information firm: Developed a big data based Integrated Metrics System (IMS) to deliver research metrics and significantly reduce data processing time.
- Appliance Migration – Oracle to Netezza for a leading insurance company: Provided a data store consolidation and migration strategy from the Oracle to Netezza Platform.
- Customer data store implementation for a leading telco: Consolidated customer data from 50+ diverse legacy systems to create a 360-degree view of the customer profile.