A major shift away from traditional on-prem RDBMS is occurring. Modernize your data platform and optimize costs with the AWS Relational Database Services on the cloud
Data is at the center of all of the strategic themes and critical to the success of any Digital agenda. However the biggest struggle with data projects is to keep pace with data growth and the speed of business with aging systems and flat IT budgets. Majority of enterprise systems have not been designed to accommodate vast quantity of data. Conservative Scale up option by the addition of database servers proves to be very expensive delivering Poor price/performance.
This implies that companies seeking to scale up should be looking to utilize Database as a Service (DaaS) on the cloud to handle the growing data management requirements in a cost effective manner.
Cloud enable your data systems for elasticity and throughput and realize the following benefits
- Agility that allows your users to focus on developing better analytical models through rapid prototyping and experimentation
- High availability for your critical apps
- Ability to improve performance through the proximity of data with analytics services
- Affordability that frees you from traditional RDBMS licensing costs with pay as you go models
- Scalability that handles real world spikes in workload
- Security that meets stringent global regulations
- Flexibility to handle seasonal workloads
We enable companies to modernize data stores by moving them to the cloud
We are an AWS Partner Network (APN) Advanced Consulting Partner.
Our consulting offerings will help you rationalize your data assets and layout the data modernization roadmap. Additionally, our proven delivery methodology, expertise in AWS stack and a certified pool of global consultant base will migrate traditional RDBMS platforms including Oracle & SQL Server to Amazon Aurora or Amazon Redshift.