Skill: Java Fullstack Developer
Role / Tier: T2
Interested in a full cycle development role working collaboratively with a diverse suite of clients and a team that cares about your growth? Join Virtusa!
As a Java Developer, you will have the opportunity to tap into your knowledge to develop, design and manage a wide range of innovative projects. Sound like fun? Read on.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
● Utilizing your deep technical knowledge to design, develop and optimize business processes across multiple systems.Developing detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
● Collaborating with fellow developers and clients to solve problems.
● Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support the customizations, features and functionalities.
● Migrating to internal and external clouds, as well as to Microservices architecture.
● Evaluating open source and vendor products.
• Designing and developing for performance and scalability, and to meet the overall detailed requirements of the system.
• Collaborating with fellow developer, testing, operations and architecture teams when projects and changes in technology have impact across the enterprise
• Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support the customizations and integrations.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of software development using Java, J2EE, , XML, Web Services/SOA and used Java frameworks - Spring, Spring-boot, Hibernate, REST.
• Working with GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins tools to build and deploy code deployment to production
• Experience with Application Development using object oriented Lifecycle and Application Frameworks
• Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
• Experience with system, application, and process documentation including tools such as MS-Visio, Office.
• Experience with quality control and root-cause analysis.
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
• Solid experience in design, coding, testing and debugging skills
• Familiar with automation tools Autosys/ Control-M
• Experience with SVN Source Code management techniques/ tools for software management, Knowledge SDLC tools (JIRA).
• Demonstrated teamwork and ability to work with diversified multi-location team.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please note only files with .pdf, .docx or .doc file extensions are accepted. Max file weight: 512KB
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Your browser does not support iframes.