1. BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
2. Hands on experience developing and deploying cloud based microservices.
3. Solid understanding of public cloud services and concepts. AWS highly desired.
4. Understanding of both SQL and NoSQL databases.
5. Hands on experience leveraging modern SDLC practices including Scrum, Git, CI/CD, unit and regression testing.
6. Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals.
7. Expertise in one or more object oriented programming language, preferably Java.
8. Experience with credit card transaction and/or electronic payments highly desired.
9. Hands on React UI/UX experience highly desired.
This position requires a minimum of a US Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems or related fields of study such as information technology, computer engineering, electrical, electronics and or communications engineering, or the academic equivalent obtained through a combination of education and experience.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please note only files with .pdf, .docx or .doc file extensions are accepted. Max file weight: 512KB
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Your browser does not support iframes.