Attention prospective job seekers! Beware of fraudulent offers Read more
JD and Role Overview:
You will be responsible for development of our DPA modernization COE focusing on development of assets and supporting GTM, Sales and Delivery execution to ensure that we meet quality, efficiency, and agility goals.
Using your advanced experience and skills in the Digital Process or Business Process automation space, transformational programs, cloud technology, strategy, establishing road maps and governance, you will lead our technology COE through strategic improvements. Key responsibilities
· Develop a continuum of practices, tools, and standards that may be applied to technology initiatives according to their work team’s journey in adopting Agile methodologies· Assemble and lead forums for project and program management practitioners across enterprise to continuously learn through experiences, training programs, and from one another
· Act as a consultant to our Delivery Organization and Practice leaders in coaching their teams around the adoption of “best practice” work standards and tools, and other matters that relate to supporting the work teams’ success
· Collaborate with Sales leadership across the Strategic Business Units by being a SME, qualifying and designing engagements and supporting closures· Build a set of metrics and monitoring capabilities around the portfolio’s health, risk, and execution effectiveness
· Develop approaches for how the organization oversees the interdependencies and integration of interrelated initiatives andset guidance on how work teams may measure business value· Lead a small team of program specialists who lead the execution of Enablement and Tools, execution readiness and delivery Teams support.
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology or a related field
· Demonstrated experience in technology product implementation or project / program management using Pega technology
· Background in working with Agile software development teams or in implementing Agile methodologies· Experience in operating as an internal or external consultant· Possesses knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) frameworks used to manage risks and issues unique to technology projects
· Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences Core strengths· Exceptional leadership skills: ability to develop and communicate a modernization vision that inspires and motivates staff· Effective influencing and negotiating skills.
· Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning, and execution skills
· Deep understanding of current and emerging modernization and cloud-based technologies
· Success in leveraging traditional best practices, such as delivery practices based on methodologies as well as DevOps that is optimized for agility· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to business leaders and business concepts to the Delivery teams
· Tangible track record of inspirational leadership and personnel development.
· Leverages influencing and negotiation skills across business units and the customer base· Demonstrated capability in leading transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments Preferred Requirements
· Proven experience in leading Business transformational and modernization initiatives in complex and dynamic environments using Pega technology
· Demonstrated experience in technology product implementation or project / program management
· Proven track record of successfully attracting, developing, and leading technical teams; is recognized as a strong functional leader, coach and mentor
· Experience in understanding business ROI, cloud business models and transformational programs
· Any certifications relevant to Transformation, Project Management and/or Cloud· Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving customer experience.
We only accept the following file extensions: .pdf, .docx or .doc
Maximum file size: 1 MB
File name must not include special characters or spaces (e.g. “name_resume.pdf”)
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 36,000 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your browser does not support iframes.
Check your downloads folder for files and implementation instructions.
Assets are now available in your profile for future editing and use.