Role : Pega SSA
Location: Remote (Norfolk, VA
Job Description :
• *Pega Certified Senior System Architect
• *Expertise on Pega Agents and Interfaces
• *Experience in Performance Analysis and fine tuning of Pega Applications
• *Excellent debugging skills
• *Experience working in an Agile Team
• *Exposure to DCO Direct Capture of Objectives will be a plus
• *Other technical skills : Java, SQL, Oracle, HTML, XML
• The consultant will be responsible for hands-on architecture, design, and development on our set of applications built on the Pega platform. The design/development work will be on applications in the healthcare insurance domain involving group sales, setup-config, provider management, care management, etc. The consultant is expected to work with little guidance and should have a track record of implementing enterprise-level applications utilizing Pega OOTB solutions as well as customizing and integrations.
Please note only files with .pdf, .docx or .doc file extensions are accepted. Max file weight: 512KB
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Your browser does not support iframes.