We are seeking a Senior Sales leader for our TMT W Segment who can guide digital transformation (DT) and cloud transformation (CT) programs for our clients to meet the challenges of a digital world. Our goal is to help our clients with end-to-end transformational change at a scale and speed that defies traditional IT infrastructure. Thus enabling them to reach new heights through engineering rigor where our expertise lies at the intersection of how business operates and what clients need for a secure future. We help our clients envision new ways of interacting with their customers across the entire customer lifecycle. And we help our clients establish new market opportunities for delivering their products and services in digital fashion.
You are a creative, driven leader who innately works across business unit boundaries and geographies to identify digital transformation (DT) and cloud transformation (CT) within our existing accounts. You create and establish partner networks to co-innovate and co-sell in the market. You create offerings and thought leadership pieces that get recognized by industry analysts. You are a frequent speaker at conferences and events to share trends and best practices.
You are great team builder and comfortable working in a global consulting model. You are a team player and role model. You are flexible and available. You are able to institutionalize best practices and scale a business. You are confident, charismatic yet humble. You are willing to learn new things and expand the contours of what is possible.
You are comfortable in a role that blends strategy, sales and consulting experiences in support of Virtusa’s vision to help our clients re-imagine their business.
• Must play a key role in our growth and are tasked with rapid business expansion within TMT W, including new TMT W client cluster with clearly established top line and bottom line targets, and being able to sell new service offerings and solutions to the client cluster in order to achieve targeted results.
• Establishing and managing the overall new client relationship with key decision makers.
• Establishing and building "trust" and leveraging client context by understanding client's overall business goals.
• Positioning Virtusa as a Strategic IT partner and identifying avenues for Virtusa to implement IT solutions.
• Directing and managing the overall client relationship to include work quality and customer satisfaction.
• You are able to understand and articulate client and prospect business objectives, pain points and describe the overall opportunity. You provide direction to our internal solution teams to create solution propositions that address client business needs and differentiate us from the competition.
• You are able to structure complex deals, negotiate commercial terms and position our services as high value to preserve our margin. You are comfortable leading and orchestrating oral presentations and able to take deals across the finish line. You understand how to close a deal.
• You are able to quickly develop trusted client and prospect relationships that enable rapid expansion. You are able to diversify opportunity and revenue streams. You rapidly cross sell the full catalog of digital solutions. You are able to construct larger opportunities by building upon successes. You are able to navigate to the business and executive sponsors. You are able identify competition and construct takeover plays.
Please note only files with .pdf, .docx or .doc file extensions are accepted. Max file weight: 512KB
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Your browser does not support iframes.