- 8+ years experience in Java and J2EE application development in a web environment
- Min 3-5 years design experience with Frameworks such as Spring & any J2EE frameworks
- Min 4 years of Technical Lead experience
- Strong expertise in Core Java, Collections, Threads, Regular Expressions, Exception handling etc
- Good Knowledge and experience in Oracle, SQL or MySQL
- Understanding of SSO concepts
- Understanding of compliance standards in Financial domain (e.g. PCI/PII)
- Understanding of Infrastructure security (network, host, application level)
- Experience in secure application development & testing: application intrusion and vulnerability
- Experience with multi-tier (App / Web / DB) server architecture Good understanding of build/deployment tools like SCM, Maven,Jenkin,Bitbucket,ANT
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- UNIX environment experience
- Effective problem-solving and critical-thinking skills a must.
- Deliver high-quality work meeting client expectations.
- Experience in developing enterprise security architecture and/or developing reference architecture for security controls including protecting data-in-motion and data at rest and identity and access management
- Hands-on experience (8 + yrs) with Java, UI (JQuery, Angular, React) based applications
- Good understanding of Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Experience with multi-tier (App / Web / DB) server architecture
- Well versed with Architecture, Network, Deployment, Database diagrams using UML, DFD
- Good understanding of build/deployment tools like SCM, Maven,Jenkin,Bitbucket,ANT
Please note only files with .pdf, .docx or .doc file extensions are accepted. Max file weight: 512KB
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Your browser does not support iframes.