Virtusa Corporation is a global provider of digital business strategy, digital engineering, and information technology (IT) services and solutions that help clients change, disrupt, and unlock new value through innovation. We serve Global 2000 companies in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Communications, Media, Entertainment, Travel, Manufacturing, Technology, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Retail industries.
The Client Partner supports the business through the development, management, and execution of strategic and tactical account management practices of the organization’s strategic account(s).
· Plan and execute appropriate business strategies to achieve revenue targets
· Lead business development activities and develop new opportunities in existing client(s)
· Engage and manage clients at appropriate levels, including senior technology and business executives to drive and execute the farming / mining strategy for the account (e.g. client service plan, relationship map, client feedback) and facilitate follow-up sessions to monitor progress
· Understand firm services and service line offerings and applicability to the account. Facilitate the opportunity and proposal management activities. Leverage strong knowledge of Virtusa’s intellectual property to identify initiatives, events, and services that can bring value to the team and the overall client relationship
· Negotiate commercial terms of engagement while maintaining deal profitability
· Candidate should have prior client services experience in Hi-Tech (ISV/Internet) industry
· Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with CXO level leadership
· Experience of managing large project deals, working in an onsite / offshore model
· Strong interpersonal and communication skill. Ability to work with multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to influence decision making and work across executive and operational levels on IT and Business side
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please note only files with .pdf, .docx or .doc file extensions are accepted. Max file weight: 512KB
Keep me up to date via email and SMS Text regarding Virtusa career opportunities and company news
I have read and agree to the content in the privacy statement
Your browser does not support iframes.