Lead Consultant - (CREQ99108)
Skill : Oracle DBA
Role : T2
We are looking to hire a talented Oracle Database Administrator to manage our company's Oracle database system. You will be required to install and maintain the database software, create storage structures, set up user accounts, debug malfunctioning programs, create backups, and regularly maintain the database security. Sounds interesting? Read more.. .
- Creating storage database structures with high-level security features.
- Altering storage structures to meet the evolving needs of the company.
- Setting up database user accounts.
- Training users on how to access the information in the database.
- Finding and debugging malfunctioning programs affecting the database integrity.
- Creating autonomous database backups.
- Regularly updating the database security protocols.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proven work experience as a Database Administrator.
- Installing and maintaining the Oracle database 11g and 12C.
- Familiarity with Oracle database design, coding, and documentation.
- Knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, and SQL.
- Familiar with HA/RAC, RMAN, ASM and Datagauard
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to visualize algorithmic structures.
- ITIL Process knowledge
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.