Mumbai, MH, IN
Consultant - (CREQ84642)
- Proven knowledge of application architecture, networking, security, reliability and scalability concepts; software design principles and patterns;
- Solid knowledge and extensive experience of AWS platforms and their cloud services.
- Experience with AWS services as EC2, RDS, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, ECS, ALB/NLB Load Balancers, S3, EBS, VPC Networking (all foundational elements such as ACLs, Security Groups, Route Tables, Internet & Virtual Private Gateways, etc. ), SecretManager, Parameter Store. ..etc.
- Experience with implementing containers using cloud native container orchestrators in AWS
- Strong cloud programming skill with experience in API and Lambda development using Python & Node.js
- Proficiency in cloud automation using Ansible, AWS CLI, Azure CLI, Cloud formation, terraform, ARM
- Hands-on experience with enterprise config & DevOps tools including Ansible, BitBucket, Git, Jira and Confluence.
- Strong knowledge of cloud Security practices and IAM Policy preparation for AWS
- Knowledge and experience in API development, AI/ML, Data Lake, Data Analytics, Cloud Monitoring and Analytics,
- Ability to participate in fast-paced DevOps and System Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai
Schedule: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Job Posting: 10/11/2021, 6:34:14 AM
We’re sorry, there was some trouble processing your submission.
Please ensure all fields have been filled.