Senior Consultant - (CREQ151370)
Skill: Selenium Automation Testing
- We are looking for a Quality Automation Lead to be part of the Product Engineering team.
- The candidate should have good experience with Automation testing methodologies.
- The desired candidate will be responsible to Articulates issues and ideas and suggests improved ways to accomplish objectives, seeks to understand vision to develop execution steps of a plan.
- We are looking out for professionals who has gained trust through quality work and makes wise decisions, based on information, root cause analysis, and strategic thinking.
- Over 3+ years of experience as a Test Engineer using Automation & Manual Testing.
- Minimum 1 years of Test Automation Development. - Automation experience using Selenium Web Driver, Java, TestNG and build tool like Maven/ANT/Gradle.
- Experience working with teams to identify and define appropriate test scenarios in agile environments.
- Excellent aptitude, reasoning - Must have a passion for customers and a commitment to quality
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes is a must
- Build management, working with Docker, Selenium Grid, Jenkins
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.