Consultant- Technology - (CREQ151260)
Skill: Java Developer
Role / Tier: Consultant - Technology/Tier 3
- Implement complex business application using Java (Spring Boot)
- Build REST APIs that serve our frontend apps as well as other clients
- Create scalable and distributed microservices
- Rearchitect existing applications to move to a future-proof architecture
- Streamline automated deployment and DevOps flow
- Deploy on AWS
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- Extensive experience in application development using Java (Spring Boot and Spring REST)
- Exposure to microservices architecture
- Exposure to RabbitMQ or Kafka is highly desirable
- Experience in Hibernate or equivalent ORM Framework
- Experience with CICD using Gitlab or AWS CodePipeline or AWS CodeDeploy
- Familiarity with NoSQL Databases like MongoDB or Cassandra
- Exposure to AWS is highly desirable
- Exposure to Kubernetes is highly desirable
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.