Associate Consultant - Technology
Associate Consultant - Technology - (CREQ150983)
Skill: Full Stack Developer
Role / Tier: Associate Consultant - Technology /Tier 3
- Convert ideas, designs and requirements to build web applications following best practices of accessibility, internationalization and instrumentation.
- Work with product, project, and engineering teams to deliver products on schedule that solve our customers' problems
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application.
- Perform detailed analysis and technical designs, create technical documents and be active participate in design reviews.
- Code, test, integrate, document and release software adhering to technical and quality standards
- Develops and communicates technical processes, standards, and best practices to the team
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- Experience in developing Node. js applications on top of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web.
- Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well.
- Proficient in Git and familiarity with continuous integration.
- A team player who values collaboration, innovation, and inclusion
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.