Senior Consultant - (CREQ146424)
Skill: Test Manager
Role: T3, T2
• Test Engineer Responsibilities Work closely with management, product owners, developers and quality engineers to understand product requirements and design appropriate performance test plans to verify features performance and scalability requirements.
• Communicate status, risks to test complete dates, and offer mitigation strategies to ensure on- time delivery of all committed projects to cross functional teams
• Participate in discussions and planning with development teams
Able to provide suggestions in Load Testing, SQL performance tuning, CPU utilization, memory profiling.
• Candidate should be familiar with Software testing lifecycle phases such as Non Functional Requirement gathering, Planning, Design, Development, Performance Testing, Performance engineering
• Coordination of testing with Test Manager and stake holders.
• Plan, design, automate, execute and monitor tests for Web application.
• Ensures Test Environments and test data effectively meet and support Test Strategies and organizational requirements.
• Risk management and release reporting activities.
• Raise and track found defects in used tools.
• Troubleshoot errors, failures, and bottlenecks
• Expert in web load testing / benchmark software (e. g. Dynatrace AJAX, Web Bench)
Python , Windows PowerShell and Linux Scripting experience
APM Tools like AppDynamics or Dynatrace
Log Parsing Tools
Autosys or Scheduling tool
• Has exposure of providing suggestions in Performance Tuning.
• Working knowledge of HTTP load generation / measurement software (e.g.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need