Architect (ATC) - (CREQ145876)
Skill: Dot Net Azure
Role / Tier: T1/Architect
- 15+ years of IT experience with several years in hands on Application Development using Microsoft technologies. Net and Azure
- Experience in developing applications using modern Architecture such as API Microservices
- Experience in developing applications using latest. Net frameworks like .Net Core 2.0 and above
- Should be able to write quality code and follow defensive coding techniques
- Experience in developing REST API using .Net Core 2.0 and above
- Experience in conducting code reviews and define best practices for team to produce good code
- Experience in writing unit test using NUnit or Mock.
- Should have atleast 3 years experience in developing the code using Azure services like FunctionApps, LogicApps, Service Bus, Event Grids and Durable FunctionApps.
- Experience in using Azure monitoring tools like App Insights is a plus
- Experience using CosmosDB and SQL Server
- Should have experience in using GIT
- Should be well-versed with DevOps CI CD process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.