Associate Consultant - (CREQ144104)
Role: Associate Consultant (T3)
1. Test and Deliver the IT Software programs according to business requirements.
- Drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the team.
- Keep current with new technologies & techniques
- Lead and oversee the development of complete and accurate test plans.
- Design & implement manual and automated testing
- Ensure each software product released is sufficiently tested.
2.Service Level Management
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities within development team.
- Ensure Services are meeting SLA 4.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need