Architect (ATC) - (CREQ141465)
Role / Tier: Architect
- 12+ years of experience on Java/J2EE experience
- Migration experience from J2EE to Microservices architecture
- Ability to lead a team and engagement providing technical leadership
- Expertise in creation and consumption of REST web services along with API gateways
- Deep understanding of Java Design patterns, Anti-Patterns, Best Practices, and concepts on API Gateways, Service registry and discovery, Centralized Configuration, Centralized Logging, Message Tracing
- Experience in TDD, automated unit, integration, and acceptance testing
- Excellent knowledge on CI/CD process, pipelines, and Agile Engineering Practices
- Excellent Working experience with Spring and EJB
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.