Consultant - (CREQ140135)
Role: Consultant - T3
- 5+ years of experience working with Java, Microservices, Oracle and hand-on experience in Springboot developer.
- The resource need to support enhancement, maintenance and Spring boot developer activities of Java and Microservices applications
- Passion for technology and can navigate your way across sophisticated and rapidly changing landscapes by staying on top of the latest trends and thrive by sharing knowledge.
- Creator, a doer, and a disruptor who will help us seek problems and meet customer needs. Helping us build things, taking an idea, and crafting rapid prototypes and learn from real-time feedback.
- CI/CD practices, tools to rapidly deploy changes to customers while minimizing risk.
- Work activities specific to Spring boot developer Services roles include Problem/Incident Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Capacity/Availability Management, Application Monitoring, Service Requests and Reporting, Triage, Change/Configuration Management, etc.
- The associate identifies possible Spring boot developer failure scenarios, creates incident tickets, enhancements and/or problem tickets in ticket tracking system, and communicates effectively with development and internal business operations teams.
- Identifies vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement, as well as maintain metrics to help develop analysis that will drive improvement in all areas of Spring boot developer.
- Takes ownership of escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills. Resolves complex issues.
- Consults with end users to determine optimal configuration of equipment and applications.
- Works on problems of minimal-moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.