Manager - Delivery
Manager - Delivery - (CREQ137884)
Skill: Project Manager
Role : T2,T1
Are you passionate about solving business issues with new technology? Ready to put your well-rounded (engineering/developer/architecture) skills to use? We at Virtusa would like to meet you!
- Plan, coordinate and deliver on the creation and maintenance of in-house and adaption/integration of 3rd party tools for use in production.
- Manage projects in a structured and professional manner according to Agile methodology and report on the status of the project weekly internally and externally.
- Quickly understand the situation and the needs of the business and be able to translate them into viable solutions.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within scope with available resources.
- Coordinate, supervise, and be the strategist for the projects from beginning till end.
- Liaise with production stakeholders for requirements, priorities, test and roll out plans
- Advise on the allocation of development resources and guide developers to meet the needs of the facility.
- Plan and schedule development in accordance with our roadmaps and clearly communicate this information to the wider company.Highly committed and able to work independently and as a team.
- Positive attitude towards learning, sharing and mentoring.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills and an excellent attention to detail.
- Deadline orientated and ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of motivating and leading teams with enthusiasm.
- Interested in managing and delivering software projects.
- Confident when communicating with developers and production.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.