QA Engineer - (CREQ137145)
QA Automation Engineer
- 6+ years of software development or hand-coded test automation development using Java, Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration Tools such as Jenkins, Maven, deploy
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technical skills.
- Skilled capability to test and debug test automation and software tools developed by self and others.
- Design, develop, document, and maintain automated tests and in-house software utilities.
- Adhere to established software engineering standard methodologies and standards.
- Conduct peer code reviews and mentor junior associates.
- Collaborate with other technical resources to:
- Suggest improvements for processes, standard methodologies, and standards.
- Design and develop automated tests and/or software tools.
- See opportunities to improve maintainability of automation platform.
- Understand and apply test driven design concepts to test and debug automated solutions and software utilities developed by self and others.
- Deliver accurate and maintainable code for test automation and software utilities.
- Design, develop, document, and execute manual tests when automated scripts are not applicable.
- Collaborate with project team to understand and prioritize system testing efforts
- Mine and manipulate data to create test data for multiple or complex projects
- Define automated regression tests for future projects and for ongoing regression efforts
- Document and report on identified system testing issues in standard defect tracking tool
- Identify defects in multiple environments and throughout all phases of the development life cycle and ensure that development groups address all open defects in a timely manner.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Ability to perform technical and functional analysis.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 32,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities, and work with state-of-the-art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.