Senior Consultant-GCP Terraform
Senior Consultant-GCP Terraform - (CREQ133740)
Skill: GCP Terraform Devops
Looking for a great opportunity to experience architecting, designing, and developing applications in cloud environment? Virtusa has a diverse suite of clients with technology puzzles waiting to be solved.
As a GCP Terraform Devops, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other passionate engineers and developers to deliver an exceptional user experience to our clients. Key responsibilities will include:
- Help to define, communicate and promote best practices for public cloud application development across our diverse set of clients.
- Develop software and tooling to secure and automate cloud infrastructure and software delivery capabilities.
- Partner with colleagues from across technology and business to ensure an outstanding experience for development teams building and deploying their applications into public cloud environments.
- Excellent Communication Skills to Understand and Pass on Requirements.
- GCP DevOps Engineer 1 India • Certifications
- Minimum: Google Associate Cloud Engineer
- Alternate: Google Professional Cloud Architect, Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer, Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer
- 7+ years direct experience working in IT Infrastructure
- 3+ years in a customer facing role working with enterprise clients
- Experience in Identity and Access Management, networking, storage, compute infrastructure (servers, databases, firewalls, load balancers) for Implementing/maintaining cloud solutions in virtualized environments.
- Experience in implementation of few of the following using Terraform: Networking, Security, Compute, Storage
- Experience in Managing large scale Windows/Linux environments.
- Experience in advanced areas of networking, including Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, DevOps, and/or continuous integration/delivery.