Consultant - (CREQ120098)
Skill: Java Spring Boot
Role / Tier: Consultant
- 5+ years of experience in developing microservices with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Netflix OSS suite
- Hands-on experience in building complex, highly scalable, high volume and low latency Enterprise Java applications
- Expertise in creation and consumption of REST web services along with API gateways
- Hands-on experience in Docker /Kubernetes based microservices deployment Cloud Infrastructure such as AWS
- Hands-on experience in NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB
- Understanding of microservices Design patterns, Anti-Patterns, Best Practices, and concepts on API Gateways, Service registry and discovery, Centralized Configuration, Centralized Logging and Message Tracing
- Knowledge on CI/CD process, pipelines, and Agile Engineering Practices
- Experience in TDD, automated unit, integration, and acceptance testing would be an added advantage
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science or related field
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.