Data Engineer - (CREQ108659)
Skill: Data Engineer
Role: T1, T2
- Good knowledge on GCP Cloud Storage, Big Query, Composer, Cloud Dataproc, Cloud SQL, Cloud Functions, Cloud Pub Sub.
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
Leverage automation, cognitive and science based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
- Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As a Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
Help to define, communicate and promote best practices for public cloud application development across our diverse set of clients.
- Develop software and tooling to secure and automate cloud infrastructure and software delivery capabilities.
- Design and operation of an environment for container management
- Partner with colleagues from across technology and business to ensure an outstanding experience for development teams building and deploying their applications into public cloud environments.
Create user acceptance testing and performance testing plans.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.