Associate Consultant - Technology
Associate Consultant - Technology - (CREQ147393)
Skill: Golang Developer
Role / Tier: Consultant /Tier 3
- Design/code solutions on AWS for Observability platform that can ideally be open sourced.
- Ensuring Engineering and Operational excellence in modules/components developed.
Required Qualifications and Competencies:
- Hands-on coding experience in Go-Lang / Python / Java
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience developing and operating complex distributed software systems in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Performance Tuning and optimization/scaling for internet scale applications is desirable
- Knowledge of Observability Pillars - Logging / Tracing / Metrics would be a big plus
- Able to influence and communicate effectively.
- Self-starter" attitude and the ability to make decisions independently
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.