Architect (ATC) - (CREQ146973)
Skill: Dot Net Core Azure
Role / Tier: T2/ Senior Software Engineer
C#/. Net especially, Azure - especially Azure Functions, bonus if they have experience with Snowflake
1. 8+ years of development expertise in ASP. NET technology including .Net Core, MVC & Web API
2. 5+ years of experience writing unit tests and mocks in .NET/C# with a standard framework
3. 5+ years of designing highly scalable architectures for enterprise SaaS applications
4. Expertise in Authorization and Authentication (Open API and OAuth 2.0 standard)
5. Expertise in Entity frameworks, DB concepts & SQL (DB: SQL server)
6. Participate & contribute to High Level & Low-Level Design
7. Strong understanding of various Design patterns
8. Experience Azure technology (Azure Storage, Azure security, Azure Function, Azure Data factory, Azure App Insights and other Azure services)
9. Expertise in Agile Methodologies & other quality process
10. Expertise on Source code control usage or management
11. Ability to manage & lead 6-10 member team
12. Good in resolving problems and efficiently learn advance technologies
13. Good communication skills
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.