Tech Lead - (CREQ144556)
Role / Tier: T2/ Tech Lead
1. Architect, build and launch scalable data pipelines that support marketing growth efforts
2. Build integrations and ETL processes with 3rd party data
3. Leverage Python and SQL solutions to ingest messy external and tie it to internal data
4. Innovate and identify opportunities to streamline, automate tasks, and build reusable components that can be used across multiple use cases and by the marketing analytics team in Google Cloud Platform
5. Develop new ETL processes to automatically pull data from external sources into operational and analytical data pipelines using a combination of Python and SQL
6. Visualize, communicate and present statistical model outputs and analysis to various technical and non-technical stakeholders across the company
7. Use statistical regression techniques to solve business problems such as marketing mix modelling and filling in attribution gaps due to consumer privacy changes in the mobile app environment
8. Develop automated and ad hoc reports, dashboards, and models to help guide business decisions
9. Experience with Airflow
10. Experience with Linux shell, including Cron
11. Experience with Python
12. Experience with R
13. Experience with Google Cloud Platform or any other cloud-based platform
14. Experience with Apache Spark
15. Familiarity with statistical regression techniques and applicationsQualifications
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.