Consultant Technoogy - (CREQ146785)
Skill: Automation Anywhere Developer
Key responsibilities will include:
- Incident Management/Operations Support
- Development experience with Automation Anywhere and A360.
- Take lead in perform defect triaging in Production Environments and take point in all M1 P1, M2 P2 SIM and M3 P2 OCC critical issues
- Clear understanding of ITSM Snow and Change management process.
- Perform triaging, analysis and resolution for HPSM submitted tickets for non-code fix issues for enterprise Robotics Automation Anywhere.
- Development expertise with Automation Anywhere and A360.
- Provide daily updates and resolution of tickets for enterprise Robotics HPSM ServiceNow assignment group Robotics IT Support- Automation Anywhere & A360
- Perform issue resolution based on Standard Operating Procedures SOPs
- Maintain and create Knowledge Repositories and new SOPs
- Interact with Robotics delivery team and participate in their releaseproject meetings
- Provide updates and resolution on tickets into HPSM and Known Error Databases
- Break Fix Small Enhancement activities for Robotic technology Automation Anywhere & A360
- Support UAT and Performance Testing during release cycles
- Provide Technical Support for Disaster Recovery Testing and Audits
- Vendor Interface or 3rd party interaction
- Robotics Monitoring Support
- Respond to alerts and P1P2 and P3 incidents
- Provide process completion status on a daily weekly and monthly schedule
- Status Reporting
- Identify Process Optimization opportunities on ongoing basis
- Knowledge Management
- Create and manage Knowledge materials during KT phase and Run and Maintenance Phase
- Own and Maintain SOP Documents
- Open to work for 247 shift rotation.
- Open to work on production support project.
- Flexible with oncall support.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.