Consultant - (CREQ145348)
Skill: FileNet Developer
Role / Tier: Tier 2
Manage the Blue Prism Command Center operation
3. Ability to track issues and escalate
4. Coordinate with multiple teams on daily issues related to RPA
5. Ensure the RPA SLA is tracked and reported
6. Should have hands on experience on Blue Prism development
7. Assess business process automation capabilities while providing recommendations and strategy to implement robotic solutions across Customer Service Operations
8. Working with Business Analyst and SME for process identification and feasibility analysis
9. To analyze business requirements for developing functional and non-functional system requirements
10. Configuring new Blue Prism objects and processes and responsible for maintaining the code base developed by the developers.
11. Participating in solution design against business requirements
12. Good understanding of business requirements along with technical details
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.