Lead Consultant - Business Consulting
Lead Consultant - Business Consulting - (CREQ146157)
Skill: Technical Business Analyst
Must Have Skills: Banking and Payment Requirement (Story Mapping and API Post-Man )
- Understand Java Apps, working experience in Fintech
- 5+ years of experience as a business analyst in a large organization
- 5+ years of experience in designing user interfaces with customer centric approach
- 5+ years of experience in an IT role with a global application
- Experience with API, Java, Spring Boot and Microservices
- Experience working with Vendors, cross-functional teams
- Facilitates/leads design teams through iterative ideation, discovery, and concepting exercises. Creates deliverables that tell a compelling story - written, oral, and visual.
- Gather Requirements and develop/refine User Stories, Technical Requirements and Test Cases
- Lead/support elaboration of features using such tools as Story Mapping, etc.
- Help identify dependencies and risks, Work with Business Users, Vendors, and other product teams in ensuring product delivery
- Support production issues if escalated to delivery team
- Coordinate, develop and execute functional and integration test plan ensuring application components meet technical specifications
- Review and research requirements artifacts and collaborate with the SMEs to develop test scenarios and test cases
- Document application defects and enable defect management, including working with other developers on the resolution of testing related defects.
- Able to develop and execute unit test and integration plans/scripts to validate that application changes meet technical specifications
- Prior Agile and Test-Driven Development Experience
- Experience working with Java Application
- Experience working in Agile Environment.
B.E/B. Tech in Computer Science/IT or any relevant discipline in Computer Applications
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.