CRM Senior Manager
CRM Senior Manager - (CREQ145504)
Skill: Project Manager
Role : T2,T1
Are you passionate about solving business issues with new technology? Ready to put your well-rounded (engineering/developer/architecture) skills to use? We at Virtusa would like to meet you!
- Plan, coordinate and deliver on the creation and maintenance of in-house and adaption/integration of 3rd party tools for use in production.
- Manage projects in a structured and professional manner according to Agile methodology and report on the status of the project weekly internally and externally.
- Quickly understand the situation and the needs of the business and be able to translate them into viable solutions.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time and within scope with available resources.
- Coordinate, supervise, and be the strategist for the projects from beginning till end.
- Liaise with production stakeholders for requirements, priorities, test and roll out plans
- Advise on the allocation of development resources and guide developers to meet the needs of the facility.
- Plan and schedule development in accordance with our roadmaps and clearly communicate this information to the wider company.Highly committed and able to work independently and as a team.
- Positive attitude towards learning, sharing and mentoring.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills and an excellent attention to detail.
- Deadline orientated and ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of motivating and leading teams with enthusiasm.
- Interested in managing and delivering software projects.
- Confident when communicating with developers and production.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
- Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and busin