Manager- Delivery - (CREQ145032)
Skill: Project Manager
Role / Tier: Manager- Delivery-T1
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent qualification
- 8+ years of end-to-end project management experience as a project manager and/or a scrum master
- Responsible for Providing overall Project Planning and Management & Working on strategy with the management
- Acting as a subject matter expert regarding the technology concerns of the project
- Coordinating and facilitation between various stakeholders is key and must ensure that communication is timely and relevant
- Knowing who the stakeholders are, and knowing their responsibilities is important, and being able to liaise the correct information to the correct stakeholder is vital
- Manages projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget and timeline
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases from initial development through implementation
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.