Senior Consultant - (CREQ143549)
Skill: GCP Terraform Devops
Looking for a great opportunity to experience architecting, designing, and developing applications in cloud environment? Virtusa has a diverse suite of clients with technology puzzles waiting to be solved.
As a GCP Terraform Devops ,you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other passionate engineers and developers to deliver an exceptional user experience to our clients. Key responsibilities will include:
- Help to define, communicate and promote best practices for public cloud application development across our diverse set of clients.
- Develop software and tooling to secure and automate cloud infrastructure and software delivery capabilities.
- Partner with colleagues from across technology and business to ensure an outstanding experience for development teams building and deploying their applications into public cloud environments.
- Excellent Communication Skills to Understand and Pass on Requirements.
- Experience extracting data from a variety of sources, and a desire to expand those skills.
- Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Python/Go ,Kubernetes management, Docker, Terraform, Helm.
- Python, Bash, Go (for devops)
- GCP (and in particular, EKS, AKS.
- (GKE)CI/CD (circleci, jenkins, spinnaker, bitbucket) IoT prototyping and integration with Clouds is a PLUS