Associate Consultant - (CREQ144125)
Role: Associate Consultant (T3) - Payment Testing
- SWIFT Messages MT 102/ 103/ 202/ 202 Cover/ 195/ 196/ 199
- FTS CB 102/103/202/ 202 Cover/ 195/ 196/ 199
- Knowledge on UAE WPS - Wages payment system
- UAE DDS - Direct Debit System
- API Testing
- Agile Methodologies
- Automation (selenium)
- SWIFT Alliance (experience is mandatory)
- Payments Domain (Currently Working as a Test Engineer / Sr. Test Engineer)
- Basic experience in Automation tools - Selenium, API testing
- Good software testing experience throughout all phases of a software testing cycle in Payments industry
- Test cases design and execution and defect tracking in JIRA.
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams during testing phases of the project.
- Quality focused with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Hands on experience in Agile Methodologies
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need