Architect (ATC) - (CREQ137538)
Skill: Solution Architect
- Should be able to handle various stakeholder management ranging from Business to Wider Architectural Committee and external SMEs.
- Able to make pragmatic decision on architecture and solution that aligns to delivery timelines, skill sets, ease of maintenance.
- Execute project specific development activities in accordance to applicable standards and quality parameters.
- Should be hands on and willing to support the team.
- Should be familiar with real time processing on GCP Cloud.
- Should have indepth knowledge on Java programming and its ecosystem.
- Should be able to prioritize tasks aligned to bigger objective and raise risks and make course correction.
- Should be comfortable to contribute on delivery front.
- Should understand the overall cross team integrations and how to connect the dots.
- Knowledge of Stream processing and ingesting frameworks like., DataFlow, PubSub, Kafka, Kafka Streams, Flink or Spark Streaming
- Understands Complex Event Processing and real time transformations.
- Should be able to provide solution for resiliency, fail over, monitoring.
- Core Java Expert - Understands distributed computing.
- Should be familiar with Git, Unit testing, Jenkins, Maven.
- Should have working experience on managing distributed platforms.
- Hands on is a must.
- Should have lead a team of min 2-4 resources with Excellent written & verbal communications
- As per Agile development methodology should be flexible to support developed code in production environment
- Demonstrated cross-functional team player.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com