Data Architect - (CREQ139931)
Ready to dive in and provide technical leadership, vision and direction for a fast-paced team solving
business problems with analytics/visualization? If you are passionate about helping clients do great
things with their data, we at Virtusa have the right role for you!
You will lead that team whose work designing and creating data models provides the link between
the client business mission and strategy and valuable insights available though their data.
The ideal professional for this Big Data Architect role will:
• Have a passion for design, technology, analysis, collaboration, agility and planning; along with a
drive for continuous improvement and innovation.
• Exhibit expertise in managing high volume data projects which leverage Cloud Platforms, Data
Warehouse reporting and BI Tools, and development of relational databases.
• Research, identify and internally market enabling data management technologies based on
business and end-user requirements.
• Seek ways to apply new technology to business processes with a focus on modernizing the
approach to data management.
• Consult with technical subject matter experts and develop alternative technical solutions. Advise
on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and system
• Demonstrate strong technical leadership skills and ability to mentor others with related