Skill: QA Automation
Role: T3, T2
Are you that person who finds satisfaction--and maybe even joy- in learning the detailed steps of a process and discovering ways to automate it? Here at Virtusa, we have some very unique opportunities for you to shine!
In QA Automation, you will provide leadership with the design, development, implementation and maintenance of automated infrastructure (scripts, functions, programs, and processes) to increase the efficiency of testing processes. Critical responsibilities include:
- Solid QE experience in shift left engineering using latest cutting edge technology earlier in the life cycle and set code review best practices on BDD scripts in both desktop applications and mobile applications.
- Must have a deep understanding of Java-script/ NodeJS / BDD Best Practices or alternatively strong hands-on with Java programming and capable of building the test framework from scratch
- Strong experience in Appium, webdriverIO, gulp, cucumber and API automation solutions such as Apickli are desirable (optional) -alternative is to have similar experience in automation tools of mobile devices in other programming languages
- At least one mobile cloud tool testing experience is essential such as perfecto, headspin or saucelabs (must)
- Excellent understanding of programming principles such as engineering re-usable code, best practices such as accessibility automation, early performance proving are essential.
- Strong experience with reviewing colleagues work and providing feedback to others and scale up quality engineering initiatives through industry accepted frameworks such as TMMi L5 and ISO/IEC 25000:2014 etc.
- Expertise in DevOps tooling for execution of automation tests such as Jenkins, GIT, Gerrit
- Experience implementing a BDD frameworks in an agile environment and having contributed to test automation scripting hands-on with any programming language for 3+ years (must)
- Excellent communication skills, able to clearly present ideas and provide direction to others
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.