Digital Sales Leader - Salesforce
Digital Sales Leader - Salesforce - (72068)
Virtusa Corporation is a global provider of digital business strategy, digital engineering, and information technology (IT) services and solutions that help clients change, disrupt, and unlock new value through innovation. We serve Global 2000 companies in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Communications, Media, Entertainment, Travel, Manufacturing, Technology, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Retail industries.
• Network, develop campaigns, and collaborate with partner channels to develop pipeline.
• Qualify deals and move them through the pipeline process.
• Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary global team, subject matter experts, inside sales, marketing, executive management, and our partners.
• Own the sales process to ensure the creation of world class, differentiated, pro-active proposals that position our services and build pipeline.
• Articulate client pain points, describe the overall opportunity and lead and orchestrate oral presentations.
• Structure complex deals, negotiate commercial terms, and have a history of closing deals.
• Experience in a quota carrying position in IT industry.
• Experience working with partnerships and channels to drive new business.
• Experience selling services such as Digital Consulting, Digital Platforms, Digital Marketing, Digital Engineering, Data/Analytics, AI/ML, etc.
• Driving marketing campaigns with a partner.
• Good relationship and networking capabilities and a rolodex that can be used to jumpstart your pipeline.
• Creative thinker and deal maker and able to structure complex, strategic deals with an annuity component.
• Detailed oriented and able to drive a sales process to closure.
• Demonstrated successful proposal development and presentation skills to include strong oral and written communication skills.
• Capable of selling at a C-level and developing sponsorship to drive deal closure.
• Comfortable working in a hands-on environment and possesses an entrepreneurial spirit.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.