Architect (ATC) - (CREQ141889)
Skill: Full Stack Developer/Architect
Are you passionate about solving business issues with new technology? Ready to put your well-rounded (engineering/developer/architecture) skills to use? We at Virtusa would like to meet you!
As a key member of the development team you'll utilize your knowledge in all stages of software development and work alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our clients' (platform/application).
- Support multiple projects simultaneously ranging from integration of devices, mobile apps and cloud backend development in a highly dynamic and multi-disciplinary environment..
- Working as part of technical engineering team for analytic framework implementations
- Design overall architecture of the web applications.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications, in addition to code integrity and organization.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Assist in development of UX/UI concepts and prototypes.
- Support development of mobile apps on iOS and Android platforms.
- Support development of cloud services to scale users, devices and optimize databases.
- BS/BA degree in a technology-related field.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems.
- Working proficiently in development toolsets.
- Ability to collaborate, communicate with and influence high-performing teams and individuals throughout the organization to accomplish common goals.
- Fluency in one or more general purpose programming languages with Java being paramount.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement.
- Experience working with cloud and distributed systems.
- Experience with serverless computing.
- Experience with development on mobile platforms like Android and iOS.
- Experience with resource-constrained systems like Raspberry Pis.
- Experience working with version control systems like Github.
- Highly motivated-- a self-starter who takes ownership and has the ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
Following 4 Bullets currently in the job description:
- Experience with Java Objects, Java Script, JPA, SQL, Oracle, Hibernate, GIT/SVN, Jenkins, Maven
- Experience with Java/J2EE/EJB, Springboot/MVC, Gem Fire, Kafka, Cassandra, Amps, IBM WAS
- Experience with Cloud Platforms: Microservice Architecture, Cloud Computing, Docker Containers, Restful API
- Experience with Object Oriented Design, Agile Scrum/Kanban, Test Driven Development, DevOps
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com