Senior Consultant - (CREQ140941)
Skill: IOS Dev
Role: T1, T2
- Professional working knowledge in designing a mobile experience for variable screen sizes in variable versions of iOS, and deep knowledge of iOS SDK
- Strong knowledge of Apple UI design principles, interface guidelines, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Outstanding ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements, and a curiosity about benchmarking and optimisation
- Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git, Jenkins, Fastlane
- Cloud message APIs and push notifications
- MVVM architecture, RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services i. e. , PromiseKit
- Familiar with Agile principles and methodologies and usage of related tools - JIRA and Confluence.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.