Senior Consultant - (CREQ140919)
Skill: Full Stack Engineer
Role: T1, T2
Are you passionate about driving complex cross functional software engineering initiatives with multiple stakeholders and critical functional benefits to clients and customers? Got the wits and temperament to take on mission critical live systems? If you are a leader and techno-enthusiast willing to explore the unknown as it happens and when it happens, size yourself up with the guidelines below and get in touch.
- Front End: ReactJs
- Backend Microservices: Node. JS
- Containers: Kubernetes/ Docker
Role Specific Capabilities & Knowledge:
- Hands-on experience of designing and developing micro-services, complex API integrations
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)Excellent Technical Documentation skills.
- Experience in implementing web applications in cloud environment, contribution and exposure to dev-ops and automation
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.