Scrum Master - (CREQ139413)
Skill: Scrum Master
Role: T1, T2
Are you that person who finds satisfaction--and maybe even joy- in learning the detailed steps of a process and discovering ways to automate it? Here at Virtusa, we have some very unique opportunities for you to shine!
Main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Experience of team development and facilitation for better creativity and continuous improvement in team efficiency.
- Deep experience of managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Experience in financial domain such as Retail, Internet Banking, Commercial etc
- Experience in Regulatory projects will be an added advantage
- Good at stakeholder mgmt including Product Owners and Engineering Teams
- Experience of working with JIRA/Confluence and ability to created dashboard, burn down charts and reporting on JIRA
- Proven impact in removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Deep organisation experience including daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Proven experience of assisting the backlog management, shaping and controlling inputs.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches, like: Kanban, Crystal, FDD, XP, etc.
- Knowledge about other methodologies other than Agile-Scrum to provide context
- Basic knowledge of software development processes and procedures
- Knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
- Familiar with common development practices, Service oriented environments, and Agile practices.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.