NodeJS Developer - (CREQ140153)
Skill: NodeJS Developer
- At least 1 year hands-on in TypeScript.
- Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring
- Excellent knowledge developing scalable and highly-available Restful APIs using NodeJS technologies
- Practical experience with GraphQL.
- Well versed with CI CD principles, and actively involved in solving, troubleshooting issues in distributed services ecosystem
- Understanding of containerization, experienced in Dockers , Kubernetes.
- Exposed to API gateway integrations like 3Scale.
- Understanding of Single-Sign on or token based authentication Rest, JWT, oAuth
- Possess expert knowledge of task message queues include but not limited to AWS, Microsoft Azure, Pushpin and Kafka
- Experience in following best Coding, Security, Unit testing and Documentation standards and practices
- Experience in Banking, Financial and Fintech experience in an enterprise environment preferred
- Experience in Agile methodology.
- Ensure quality of technical and application architecture and design of systems across the organization.
- Effectively research and benchmark technology against other best in class technologies.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.