Senior Consultant - (CREQ137839)
Role: T3, T2
Have a passion for supporting innovative mobile technology projects? Interested in having a diverse suite of clients and a team that cares about your growth? Join us at Virtusa!
The Microservices Developer will be involved in the complete lifecycle of complex programs to help define the technical approach for proposal and SOW responses and estimate the corresponding effort, as well as analysis, design, delivery, and deployment of the most complex cloud application development programs. Up for the challenge? Read on.
Our portfolio of applications spans _______ (insert a sampling of client systems and industries) Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing for performance and scalability, and to meet the overall detailed requirements of the system.
- Collaborating with fellow developer, testing, operations and architecture teams when projects and changes in technology have impact across the enterprise
- Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support the customizations and integrations.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Strong understanding of Microservice architecture with at least 1-3 years of experience implementing Microservices solutions
- At least 3-5 years of experience in full lifecycle delivery of complex systems, including requirements, design, build, test, and deployment
- At least 3-5 years of experience in system design and development processes, methods, and tools
- Experience working on Java EE / JMS based systems
- Strong understanding of SOA, EAI and EIP principles a plus (Enterprise Application Integration) (Enterprise Information Portal) (Service Oriented Architecture)
- At least 1-3 years experience working with Relational Database technologies such as DB2, Oracle, SQL Server,
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Foundry a plus.
- Understanding of web services technologies. (can get specific here as necessary)
- Confident problem solver and communicator.
- Meticulous. Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in a data-driven, fast-paced environment on mission-critical applications.
- Strong self-led, work prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated cross-functional team player.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.