Senior Consultant - (CREQ138003)
Skill: Data Solution Architect
- With an overall experience no of years and must have at least no of years working experience on the roles of a Data Solution Architect.
- Conduct sessions with key stakeholders from business, IT & system owners.
- Recommend future state architecture and effort estimates.
- Recommend development of prototypes or PoC post assessment.
- Experience with GCP data platform implementation with tools like Cloud Storage, Cloud integration tools, Cloud Composer & Cloud Run and more.
- Knowledge on Data Quality and or Data Governance will be preferable.
- Must be able to analyze existing transformation and data cleansing rules.
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Experience working in Data Transformation and Data Cleansing projects will be an added advantage.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.