Automation Test Engineer
Automation Test Engineer - (CREQ138232)
Skill: QA Automation
Are you that person who finds satisfaction--and maybe even joy- in learning the detailed steps of a process and discovering ways to automate it? Here at Virtusa, we have some very unique opportunities for you to shine!
In QA Automation, you will provide leadership with the design, development, implementation and maintenance of automated infrastructure (scripts, functions, programs, and processes) to increase the efficiency of testing processes. Critical responsibilities include:
- Define the processes and procedures for all automated platform and application testing including the development and maintenance of automated test scripts.
- Drive the automation of testing to enable the broader team to move quickly in development while ensuring the quality of the client application,
- Provide best practice expertise in automation testing and the mobile software development cycle.
- Propose automation design improvements and advocate for end users.
- Create automation roadmaps.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 7+ years of IT experience and 5+ years' experience with creating and executing automated tests
- User-driven mindset and strong understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Familiarity with mobile testing experience across different platforms (iOS, Android) and browsers (Chrome, Safari).
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, modern architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Confident problem solver and solid communicator.
- Experience as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Sharp eye for detail, disciplined and organized.
- Resourceful, innovative and has demonstrated self-motivated work prioritization skills.
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company, and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Learn more at www.virtusa.com.