Lead Consultant - GCP
Lead Consultant - GCP - (CREQ89808)
Looking for a great opportunity to experience architecting, designing, and developing applications in cloud environment? Virtusa has a diverse suite of clients with technology puzzles waiting to be solved.
Strong experience in creating large scale enterprise cloud platform GCP. Experience with GCP is must.
Security Networking Load Balancing Distributed Message Broker Monitoring Logging
Distributed Cache Distributed Database Containers, Kubernates Orchestration
Good to Have
Should be able to define and maintain availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems
- Help to define, communicate and promote best practices for public cloud application development across our diverse set of clients.
- Develop software and tooling to secure and automate cloud infrastructure and software delivery capabilities.
- Partner with colleagues from across technology and business to ensure an outstanding experience for development teams building and deploying their applications into public cloud environments.
- Excellent Communication Skills to Understand and Pass on Requirements.
- GCP DevOps Engineer 1 India • Certifications
- Minimum: Google Associate Cloud Engineer
- Alternate: Google Professional Cloud Architect, Google Professional Cloud Network Engineer, Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer
- 7+ years direct experience working in IT Infrastructure
- 3+ years in a customer facing role working with enterprise clients
- Experience in Identity and Access Management, networking, storage, compute infrastructure (servers, databases, firewalls, load balancers) for Implementing/maintaining cloud solutions in virtualized environments.
- Experience in implementation of few of the following using Terraform: Networking, Security, Compute, Storage
- Experience in Managing large scale Windows/Linux environments.
- Experience in advanced areas of networking, including Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies
- Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, DevOps, and/or continuous integration/delivery.