Senior Consultant - (CREQ137825)
Skill: Azure DevOps
Role: T2, T1
- Delivering against Azure and Cloud-technology roadmaps
- Continuous iteration of our Infrastructure as Code & pipeline based product catalogue, responding to change, implementing enhancements & improving the platform reliability
- Maintaining the evergreen nature of our platform, ensuring our platform remains current
- Investigating, fixing and removing service issues with an engineering mindset
- Maintaining, supporting & improving our Public Cloud platforms using SRE principles including some 24x7 standby requirements.
- Collaboratively working with other engineering teams to build and release enterprise-class solutions that progress the programme's roadmap
- Implementing further automation and reducing toil, utilising new & existing Cloud products
- Azure DevOps, project & organisation settings, build & release pipelines configuration, branching strategy, release and tagging,
- Microsoft hosted & self-hosted DevOps agents and agent pool configuration
- Design and deployment of Azure Kubernetes service (AKS), Azure DevOps CI/CD piepelines, ARM templates, Azure PowerShell and CLI
- Understanding of virtual networks, subnets, NSGs, storage accounts, Key vaults, Application gateway, APIM, Azure Firewall using Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines, ARM templates etc.
- Additional Exposure:
- Istio, Certificate management, RBAC manager, Opa, Kured,
- Build tools: Nexsus RM, Nexsus IQ, SonarQube
- Ability to write scripts in languages such as PowerShell, BASH, BICEP and so on
- Experienced at solving problems and troubleshooting, fixing and resolving issues
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,000+ people globally that cares about your growth -- one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state of the art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa. We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence.
Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.